Recent Projects
Recent Projects

Brock University

Washroom Renovations, St. Catharines
Completed 2007

Hamilton Health Sciences

ICT Renovations (Information Technology), Hamilton
Completed 2008

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

New Meeting House, Hamilton
Completed 2007


View Gallery See More
About Us

Martin-Stewart Contracting was incorporated in 1965 and in May 1995, Martin-Stewart Contracting was re-incorporated in order that the sons of the original founding partners could continue the operations of the company.

We have been servicing and working in the construction industry in Hamilton and surrounding area for over 35 years and during that time we have successfully completed numerous projects by lump sum contract and construction management.

Today, we are a highly successful general contracting firm, with a workforce of approximately 40 employees, responsible for a thriving trade in the institutional, commercial and industrial construction business. Approximately 90 percent of our work is garnered as a general contractor on the lump sum, open tender market, with the remaining 10 percent acquired through construction management and design/build contracts.

Our projects are all on schedule and comfortably within budget. Martin-Stewart Contracting Ltd. knows the market place, is cost conscious, safety oriented, has strong financial resources and is committed to completing construction to the entire satisfaction of the owner/client.